TRENDnet's Powerline 500 Wireless Kit, model TPL-410APK, uses electrical outlets to create a hybrid Powerline-Wireless network. The included TRENDnet Powerline adapters (TPL-406E + TPL-410AP) auto-connect out of the box. Network the TPL-406E to a router and plug the TPL-410AP into an outlet on the electrical system to extend a high performance wireless network. Hard-wire a smart TV, gaming console, or media player to the two Ethernet ports on the TPL-410AP.
- Create a wireless network in an area with little to no wireless coverage
- Combination Powerline and Wireless N
- Connect a smart TV, gaming console, or media player to the two Ethernet ports
- No CD installation: adaptors auto-connect out of the box
- Includes TPL-406E + TPL-410AP adaptors
- Auto-connects to other TRENDnet Powerline adaptors
- Additional Ethernet port for wired connectivity