The Antec P183 epitomizes cooling, quiet and sophistication. An Antec-exclusive three-layer side and front panel design (aluminum, plastic, aluminum) reduces noise and ensures Quiet Computing. The P183 also boasts a dual chamber design that isolates the power supply from the rest of the components, minimizing heat and reducing system noise. Additional features include two internal 2.5 SSD bays, an external control for fans, cable management and a special gunmetal gray finish for one-of-a-kind style.
- Dual chamber design isolates heat and noise
- Comes with a power supply mounting adaptor to mount either a standard size power supply or Antec?s exclusive CP series power supply
- Cable organizers behind motherboard tray minimize cable clutter
- CPU cutout allows for easy installation of CPU coolers
- Three-layer, sound-deadening side panels and front door (aluminum, plastic, aluminum) dampens noise and ensures Quiet Computing