Move to faster performance with Kingston's SDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 Flash card. With speeds of 90MB/s read and 80MB/s write; it reads up to 9x faster and writes up to 8x faster than standard Class 10 SD cards. It meets the SD Association's latest specification release; UHS-I U3 (Ultra-High-Speed Bus; Speed Class 3); which guarantees performance of at least 30MB/s and enough bandwidth to record and playback 4K2K video without interruption. Users can capture cinema-quality full HD (1080p); ultra HD (2160p); 3D and 4K2K videos on high-performance cameras such as digital single lens reflex (D-SLR) and digital single lens mirrorless (D-SLM) cameras; camcorders and video cameras. It's ideal for television recordings as well as live broadcasts; plus it lets you edit files faster and provides faster upload times; especially when using USB 3.0 card readers. Its higher sustained write speeds ensure video integrity by reducing stutter and allow photographers to shoot in continuous burst mode. Available in 16GB; 32GB and 64GB capacities; SDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 lets users record more video without changing cards and lets photographers shoot high density image files; such as RAW or JPEG; without running out of space.
- Versatile: Class 10 performance when used in a non-UHS-I capable device
- Compliant: With the SD Card Association specification
- Secure: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible: with SDHC and SDXC host devices; SDXC cards are not compatible with SDHC-enabled devices/readers
- File format: FAT32 (SDHC 16GB-32GB), exFAT (SDXC 64GB)
- Voltage: 3.3v
- Performance2: up to 90MB/s read and 80MB/s write, UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)