The StarTech.com triple fan hard drive cooling kit provides maximum airflow for hot-running hard drives, preventing overheating failures and extending the life of the drive. The fan unit mounts in any free 5.25 inch half height drive bay, and the hard drive is mounted directly behind it using the supplied 3.5 inch to 5.25 inch Adaptor brackets. Fresh cool external air is drawn into the case through a removable, cleanable filter and blown directly over the hard drive by 3 quiet running ball bearing fans. Perfect for extending the life of hot running 7200 RPM, 10000, and 15000 RPM IDE and SCSI hard drives in servers.
- Black bezel to match latest designs
- Fits into a standard 5.25 drive bay
- Hardware mounting kit provided for 3.5 hard drives
- Includes power splitter cable to draw power from your PC without reducing the total number of existing power connectors
- Uses three high-efficiency, ultra-quiet cooling fans