ASUS Ai Radar intelligently strengthens connections to wireless devices. With high-powered amplification, it provides stronger signals in any direction with better coverage to improve data throughput. Smart auto-detection design makes it possible for you to go from first plugging in the DSL-N66U to setup completion in under 30 seconds! Compared to the lengthy installs and hassles of other routers, this development from ASUS offers a true wonder of ease of use, and puts the most extreme networking speeds within your reach quicker than ever before. Easy to use and highly intuitive, the ASUSWRT graphical interface offers complete network management. Gamers and HD media consumers get improved performance with ASUS QoS bandwidth prioritization that prevents slowdown even with other tasks in the background. One-click settings enable easy troubleshooting, plus printer, parental controls, and Download Master all ensure better network productivity and management. The DSL-N66U has two WAN ports, allowing it to be used as a standalone router when not operating as a ADSL/VDSL router modem. You can choose which mode suits your needs, and in any scenario gain considerable savings and clutter reduction by not having to buy separate power-consuming devices. Whether for a basic home setup or a full wireless network, Ethernet WAN affords the flexibility you require.
- True two-in-one modem router with Ethernet WAN and DSL WAN
- Dual system design offers more performance and flexibility for wired and wireless connections
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports for the Fastest, Most Reliable Internet Performance
- File and printer sharing via two multi-functional USB ports
- ASUSWRT Dashboard UI for Easy Setup, Signal Monitoring, and Network Application Control
- Auto-detecting ADSL/VDSL connection with CD/manual-free setup
- Finest P2P experience via 300,000 concurrent data sessions