Powerful two-way transmission and a signal-boosting high-gain design give the PCE-AC66 improved two-way transmission that extends Wi-Fi range and coverage by up to 150% compared to generic client devices. This extended reach means the elimination of dead spots at any location, offering fast and uninterrupted HD streaming and smooth multiplayer gaming wherever you may be. The three detachable antennas of the PCE-AC68 can be placed remotely via bundled extension cables. A magnetized stand also comes in the box, which can easily attach to various surfaces for more placement options. By making the antennas mobile, the design offers more flexibility in choosing locations for better signal reception and quality. The added heatsink uses highly-conductive aluminium to remove heat from the chipset, ensuring greater reliability for non-stop operation. Lower temperatures translate into a more stable device in all climate conditions, even during hot summers, and greater stability means more consistent connectivity and longer product lifespan. Plus, the heatsink has been crafted for a stylish look, once more showing ASUS always goes beyond the spec.
- 5th generation 802.11ac chipset gives you dual-band,2.4GHz/5GHz for up to super-fast 1.30Gbps
- Flexible extended antenna placement helps you pinpoint the best reception in your environment
- Instant Wi-Fi upgrade for your desktop: no more messy Ethernet cables needed
- High-power design clears up dead zones with 150% greater coverage
- Custom heatsink dissipates heat for more stable and reliable non-stop operation