Sony is a key provider of personal and business data storage solutions, and the originator, or co-developer of a wide range of digital storage standards, including: 3.5 floppy disk, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM and CD-RW. Convergence between AV and IT markets has been accelerated by the launch of products into the market enhancing the consumer's experience, like the global first DVD Dual Re-Writable Drives. In a demanding market, it is critical to be able to offer a wide range of desktop and mobile solutions at a competitive price, with the quality, reliability and performance that you've come to expect from a market leader. And with our excellent pre- and after-sales service, you can be sure that everything will run smoothly from start to finish. So whatever your customers' requirements, you'll be safe in the knowledge that Sony can provide everything you need to enhance your sales potential.
- DVD+RDL/-RDL, 8x+R/-R, 8x+RW/6x-RW
- 24x CD-R/RW capability as ultra combo drive
- Upto 85GB of data storage capacity when used with DVD+R9/-R9 Media
- 2 MB buffer memory for strong write performance
- Internal ATAPI drive for installation in a Microsoft Windows operating system environment