Saitek's new software provides the ability to completely customize all of the X-55 Rhino's axes and buttons. On the axis side, you can adjust dead bands and response curves to fine-tune axes to respond just like an aircraft's real-life counterparts. On the buttons and toggle side, you can assign any number of in-sim directives, such as speed brake, flares, target lock and pickle weapon. The software also allows programmability for an array of mouse and keyboard commands - from basic single-key inputs to very advanced, timed, and macro commands. Transform even a modest PC into a virtual cockpit and experience the staggering realism of different flight and emergency situations - complete with realistic weather and flight conditions. Using the X-55 Rhino as a foundation for Saitek's modular accessories, easily add Combat Rudder Pedals and a multitude of Switch, Navigation, and Instrument Panels to fully customize your flight simulator. Commercial or private, seasoned or novice, you have the ability to equip your flight simulation setup with all the essentials needed to vastly improve your skill set and muscle memory.
- Military-grade Flight Sim Precision
- Enhanced Stick Accuracy
- Adjustable Stick Force via Advanced 4-Spring System
- Twin Throttles with Friction Adjuster and Throttle Lock
- Bonus Toggles and Rotaries on Backlit Throttle Base
- Individual USB Connectors
- H.O.T.A.S. Configuration Software Enables Programmable Controls