The Intel H61 Express Chipset is a single-chipset design to support the new 1155 socket Intel 3rd/2nd Generation Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium / Celeron processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, which allows increased bandwidth and stability. The latest PCI Express bus standard delivers improved encoding for twice the performance of current PCIe 2.0. Total bandwidth for a x16 link reaches a maximum of 32GB/s, double the 16GB/s of PCIe 2.0 (in x16 mode). PCIe 3.0 provides users unprecedented data speeds, combined with the convenience and seamless transition offered by complete backward compatibility with PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 devices. It's a must-have feature for PC users aiming to improve and optimize graphics performance, as well as have the latest, most future-proof technology. The motherboard supports DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of 2200(O.C )/2133(O.C )/2000(O.C )/1866(O.C )/1600/1333/1066 suppor MHz to meet the higher bandwidth requirements of the latest 3D graphics, multimedia, and Internet applications. The dual-channel DDR3 architecture enlarges the bandwidth of your system memory to boost system performance.
- UEFI BIOS - Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface
- Network iControl - Regulate Network Bandwidth Real-time
- Anti-Surge - Full-time Power Guardian-Make System Free From Risk
- ESD Protection - Protect Your Computer with ESD Guards
- AI Suite II - One-Stop Access to Innovative ASUS Features
- Windows 8 Ready - Assured Compatibility