If you want to build a Mini ITX system without sacrificing expansion, flexibility, or performance, the Obsidian Series 250D is your answer. Though it's small on the outside, the 250D has room for standard components like a full-size 5.25' optical drive, a full-length GPU, a 240mm radiator, and even a full-size ATX power supply. The sleek aluminum front fascia provides the striking yet subtle design that Obsidian Series cases are known for, and a top window gives you a close-up view of your high-performance components. The 250D is a great choice if you want full size performance in a small space.
- Aluminium Front Fascia and Thick Steel Construction
- Top Window for Component Visibility
- Thumbscrew Backplate Removal for PSU and Hard Drive Access
- Easily Removed Dust Filters on All Intakes
- Front Panel USB 3.0, Headphone and Microphone Ports, and Power and Reset Buttons
- Innovative Three Panel Removal for Sides and Top Panel, With Thumbscrews
- Tons of Cable Routing Tie Downs for Easy Cable Maintenance