Hot-key functionality allows you to select a desired port using designated key commands. By using a simple hot-key sequence on your keyboard, you can select one server from as many as 256 servers, instantaneously. The Auto Scan feature allows you to set your Rack-Mount Console to scan and monitor the activities of all connected servers, one by one. The time interval allotted for each server can be adjusted through the On-Screen Display (OSD) menu. Allows you to specify user names and passwords to prevent unauthorized users from accessing the OSD and KVM Switch. Up to 16 KVM switches can be daisy-chained together using dedicated ports, so you can easily expand your KVM configuration as your server environment grows. The OSD feature simplifies server management by allowing you to assign individual names to each connected server throughout the system. It provides a visual means of switching between servers and assigning the hot-key scheme. The OSD can also be set up to support regional languages. Flash-upgradeable firmware allows you to install the latest firmware on your Rack-Mount Console. This enables your KVM Switch to maintain consistent compatibility with the latest devices and servers. Firmware upgrades are free for the life of your Rack-Mount Console and can be downloaded from Belkin's support website at www.belkin.com/support.
- "Hot" keys sever selection.
- Viewing multiple applications at once
- Servicing multiple virtual servers
- Viewing multiple documents side by side
- Using applications that require a larger viewing space
- Enhanced viewing area - high-resolution LCD provides a clear, wide viewing area ideal for performing several tasks simultaneously
- Compact Design - accommodate your keyboard, touchpad, monitor, and KVM switch within a 1U rack, saving you valuable rack space
- Screwless rail design, adjustable rails, and a lighter, slim build allows for hassle-free installation
- Compatible with multiple cabinet and system configurations
- Does not require a bracket configuration
- User-friendly interface, easy grip handle and automatic locks
- First rackmount console to receive ENERGY STAR compliance