Buffalo Technology's LinkStation (LS220D series) combines an incredibly easy User Interface with the convenience, security and capacity of dual-bay, RAID-ready Network Attached Storage. The LS220D is affordable, fast, and primed for intensive data storage tasks. It's pre-configured and can even be set up via Smartphones with a new mobile optimised and intuitive interface. And with two hard drives users can choose RAID 0 for enhanced performance or RAID 1 for mirroring as part of a backup solution. The LS220D comes with Buffalo's free personal private cloud: Wherever you are, all your data is accessible from any web browser or via Buffalo's WebAccess Apps for Android, iOS, or Windows Phone. And with Buffalo's Private Cloud solution users' data stays protected in the physical location of the device - not off-site in a third party's data centre. Buffalo's new LinkStation can also stream up to 4 HD films simultaneously allowing each family member to watch their favourite film, on their own device, at the same time. The LS220 is DLNA and Twonky Beam-ready and can also stream high-end DSD audio files without losing quality.
- Two bay NAS, sold as a diskless enclosure or fully populated with 2, 4, 6, or 8TB capacity
- High-performance Dual Issue CPU: Marvell Armada 370, 800MHz, 256MB DDR3 Ram
- Easy-to-use Mobile-optimized interface facilitates easy set up with Smartphones
- Read speeds up to 100MB/s, write speeds up to 50MB/s
- Buffalo's Private Cloud solution makes data accessible from anywhere with web browsers or via free Buffalo WebAccess Apps for Tablets and Smartphones
- Provides a central location - and sharing capability across your network - for growing media libraries including iTunes or any DLNA media server client
- Also supports Twonky Beam