The new generation Cat5 Smart KVM Extender enables controlling of a computer up to 110m / 360ft away by extending the KVM console. This makes it an excellent solution for accessing computers centralized in one secure, environmentally controlled location such as those located in financial institutions. Using advanced CAT5 cable technology makes it easy to install and eliminates troublesome cables and clutter. More than just an extender, the Cat5 Smart KVM Extender is actually a multifunctional system that can perform multiple tasks all in one unit: KVM extension, Dual-user access, 2 by 2 control and KVM switch extension. The dual user option enables two users to access the same computer making work more efficient. As a 2 by 2 system, one user can switch between and control two computers while a second user can control one computer. This makes it an ideal solution for storage, industrial applications and SOHO environments (i.e. executive and secretary). Where many servers are connected to a KVM switch, the Cat5 Smart KVM Extender gives the user all the flexibility needed to access and control all the servers from anywhere in the facility.
- Extends KVM control over 110m / 360ft from your computer or KVM switch
- Dual-user function - double the power of your computer by allowing 2-user access
- 2 port KVM switch function
- Advanced CAT5 technology - utilizes low density cabling that is easy to install
- Supports video resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 @ 75Hz
- Pure hardware solution - software/network independent
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases