Sage 50 Accounts 2008 helps you take care of the business essentials like your finances and cash flow. But with our software you can do so much more. You can easily use the information stored in your accounts to help you manage and grow your business. Specially designed for small and medium sized businesses, Sage 50 Accounts 2008, helps you manage your customers, suppliers and stock, your day-to-day finances, VAT returns and year-end accounts. It helps you stay in control of your finances and share information with your accountant, leaving you free to concentrate on running your business.
- Sage 50 Accounts 2008 (1-User 1-Company)
- Day-to-day finances: Take care of your profit and loss, purchase entry and keep on track of what goes in and goes out
- VAT Ledger: All your VAT information and actions are stored in one place, making it easy for you to prepare, generate, reconcile, adjust and submit your VAT returns
- File your VAT returns online: Sage 50 Accounts 2008 has been fully tested and achieved recognition for filing VAT returns online (VAT 100 and VAT 101) from HMRC, so you can be sure you're recording and submitting the right information securely
- Management reporting: Create at a glance summaries or in-depth reports of your key business information. And with flexible Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets see more than just your monthly figures
- Drillable reports: See more than just your top-level figures, drillable reports mean that you can see the details behind these figures - right down to the individual transactions
- Bank reconciliation: Record multiple bank accounts and their details. Enter payments and receipts and save bank reconciliations part-way through
- Generate invoices, quotes, orders or proformas for your customers: You can choose whether you want to turn a quotation into an order, invoice, keep the quotation for your records, or to use again in the future
- Discounts and deposits: Automatically calculate the effect of percentage discounts or one-off reductions and display the information clearly on your invoices
- Excel integrated reporting: Microsoft Excel can now link directly to your Sage 50 Accounts data so that directors and managers can access and analyse accounts information without needing to use Sage 50 themselves or have it installed on the same PC
- Support for UK charities: Fund management, charity-specific financial reports and an improved chart of accounts designed just for charities
- 45 days free technical support
Manufactuer's Warranty: 45 days free technical support.