Extreme cordless performance. The Logitech G7 Cordless Mouse delivers extreme cordless performance with a 2000 dpi laser engine for blinding speed and precision response. The G7's full-speed, bi-directional USB connection sends a blazing 500 reports/second (For Windows 9x and ME users only, the Logitech SetPoint software will limit the report rate to 125 reports/second.) over 2.4 GHz wireless for a bulletproof connection. Dead batteries won't stop you mid-mission, thanks to a five-level power indicator and twin 'hot-swappable' Li-ion battery packs that recharge while you're racking up points. Use Logitech's SetPoint software to customize your mouse with advanced features such as game detection and adjustable sensitivity (including independent x- and y-axis settings). The programmable tilt wheel adds an unprecedented level of control and gaming power.
- 2000 dpi laser engine: An ultra-high resolution engine churns images at an astounding 6.4 megapixels per second. A massive (30-pixel by 30-pixel) sensor array and precision laser technology allow the G7 to deliver best-in-class performance and tracking
- Full-speed USB + 2.4 GHz cordless: 4X faster than conventional mice, USB delivers blazing speed and instant acceleration. With a 5X (Compared to conventional 27 MHz wireless) stronger connection, 2.4 GHz wireless bulletproofs the G7 against lags and inter
- Two fast-swap ultra-light Li-ion packs: Recharging doesn't have to mean pausing the action. . In the default gaming power mode, the battery life will last up to two and a half days for average game play.(Based on an average of 4 hours of game play a day)
- Battery-level indicator: The five-level gauge tells you exactly how much game time remains
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) gaming feet: Forget sticky workarounds-the G7's durable polytetrafluoroethylene feet give the ultra-smooth glide you want in a gaming mouse
- In-game sensitivity switching: The G7 provides instant access to three sensitivity levels- 400 dpi, 800 dpi, and 2000 dpi-before driver installation. Shift from pixel-precise targeting to fast-twitch maneuvers, without pausing the action