Tune for game domination. The Logitech G5 Laser Mouse gives you the edge with a 2000 dpi laser engine sending out an astounding 500 USB reports per second for precision response at blinding speeds. A Logitech exclusive, the G5's 36-gram adjustable weight cartridge gives you thousands of variations on balance and weight-including one that's perfect for your unique gaming style. Polytetrafluorthylene (PTFE) gaming feet provide the ultra-smooth glide you want in a gaming-grade mouse, and Logitech's SetPoint software allows you to customize your mouse with advanced features such as game detection and in-game adjustable sensitivity (including independent x- and y-axis settings).
- 2000 dpi laser engine: An ultra-high resolution engine churns images at an astounding 6.4 megapixels per second. A massive (30-pixel by 30-pixel) sensor array and precision laser technology provides best-in-class performance and tracking
- In-game sensitivity switching: The G5 provides instant access to three sensitivity levels- 400 dpi, 800 dpi, and 2000 dpi-before driver installation. Shift from pixel-precise targeting to fast-twitch maneuvers, without pausing the action
- Adjustable weight cartridge: Adjust the G5s weight and balance (up to 36 grams) for the control you need to dominate the competition
- Polytetrafluoroethylene gaming feet: Forget sticky workarounds-the G5's durable polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) feet give the ultra-smooth glide you want in a gaming mouse
- Full-speed USB: A 500 reports/second, bi-directional connection delivers blazing speed and instant acceleration. (For Windows 9x and ME users only, the Logitech SetPoint software will limit the report rate to 125 reports/second)