Music is transmitted wirelessly from your iPod to your stereo system. So, you can use your iPod to select a playlist, change tracks, and even adjust the volume - all without wires. And it's easy - everything you need comes in one box. The wireless transmitter even has its own rechargeable battery, so it won't drain the battery on your iPod. No software, no special connections. Sound easy. Sounds great.
- Enjoy full control of your iPod music library from anywhere in the room: Wireless range extends to 33 feet!
- Easy to set up: Everything you need is in the box
- Connect it to any type of speaker system: Use it with your home stereo or powered multimedia speakers
- Don't worry about draining your iPod's battery: Wireless transmitter has its own rechargeable battery
- Use it with any MP3 player: Plugs into any player with a standard (3.5mm) headphone jack
- Expand your system to multiple rooms: Music receivers for additional speaker systems are available for online purchase