The PEX56KIM PCI Express V.92 56K Data Fax Modem lets you add an internal modem for dial-up Internet access and fax support to your computer, through an available PCI Express x1 (or higher) slot. With support for transfer rates up to 56 Kbps (data) and 14.4 Kbps (fax), and compatibility with the latest transmission standards (V.92, V.90, etc.), this versatile PCIe modem can be used as a backup Internet connection, or in rural areas where broadband connections are not available. For flexible installation options, the card comes equipped with a standard profile bracket and includes a low-profile/half-height bracket suitable for installation in a small form factor PC.
- Compatible with V.92, V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.23, and V.21 data modes
- Compatible with V.17, V.29, V.27, and V.21 fax modes
- Data transfer rates up to 56Kbps (down) and 48Kbps (up)
- Fax transfer rates at 14.4Kbps
- V.44 data compression
- Supports V8.0 video conference function
- Standard profile bracket installed, low profile included