TomTom Map Share is a proprietary map improvement technology unique to TomTom, which enables users to easily and instantly improve maps. TomTom users can respond in real time to changes in the road network and correct the maps on their TomTom devices accordingly. Thanks to the smart user interface, it is easy to make improvements, such as blocked or unblocked streets, reversed one way traffic or new street names, which will instantly take effect. TomTom has the world’s largest satellite navigation community with over 10 million users. TomTom Map Share users can share their improvements with each other easily through TomTom HOME, TomTom’s free software application that enables users to manage, download, store and transfer content from their computer (PC/MAC) onto their TomTom device.
- Unique TomTom Map Share Technology: This technology enables drivers to easily and instantly improve their own maps
- Sleek Design: The TomTom GO range features a new elegant slim design with high quality finish, making it fit perfectly in any car or shirt pocket
- Best Speech Recognition: Users can choose to select the speech recognition button and then simply speak out the city and street name they would like to travel to
- Safety: The TomTom GO comes with uniquely designed safety features so drivers always have direct access to extensive safety and roadside assistance information wherever they go
- Traffic Ready: The enhanced traffic information user interface provides drivers with the most accurate route calculation by taking into account the current traffic information on the road and giving precise information about traffic incidents
- Enhanced Hands-free Kit: With optimised acoustic design, enhanced noise reduction, echo cancellation and an automatic answer function, the TomTom GO 720 ensure drivers can make and receive calls easier than ever whilst keeping their eyes focussed on the r