Supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) MIB I, MIB II, and 802.11 MIB using SNMP-based network management software, such as Netgear ProSafe Network Management System NMS100. Supports all popular 802.1x port-based authentication protocols, including Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) Transport Layer Security (TLS), Protected EAP (PEAP), and Tunneled TLS (TTLS). IEEE 802.11g wireless standard - with optional speeds up to 108 Mbps - takes care of business communications with great dispatch and skill. Delivers functionality for point-to-point and point-to-multi-point bridging and repeater modes. High performance wireless features combine with a typical -75 dBm receive sensitivity (Rx) at 54 Mbps, 19 dBm transmit power (Tx) and a high gain 5 dBi omni-directional antenna for optimal range and throughput. Cost effective, simple to install and use. Plenum rated - appropriate for placement above drop-down ceilings and under raised floors. Equipped with convenient Smart Wizard browser-based interface. Fitted with a single, detachable 5 dBi antenna - compatible with Netgear's ProSafe antennas for expanded wireless capacity and range.
- High-speed IEEE 802.11g, up to 108 Mbps in turbo mode
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) - 802.11i-ready security
- Integrated IEEE 803.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Detachable 5 dBi antenna
- SNMP MIB I, MIB II, and 802.11 MIB support
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS) bridging and repeater modes Plenum-rated, Wi-Fi Certified