Administrators may filter external connections to the NVR by IP address, limiting access and thus increasing security. Administrators may also choose access privileges for users by specifying the cameras they may access. The recorded data can be backed up to additional storage locations periodically or whenever needed. The DNR-312L's clear interface allows for easy configuration including compression, resolution, and frame rate for all connected cameras. Once the cameras have been set up, recordings can be made continuously, or according to a user-defined schedule. The NVR also provides event recording based on specific triggers such as when motion is detected. The DNR-312L can manage multiple network cameras, providing direct access to view live video and play recorded data over the Internet from anywhere, anytime. Complete video management and the ability to playback and record new video simultaneously, the DNR-312L is an extremely convenient and effective video recorder. Moreover, the small size and portability of the DNR-312L make it easy to deploy in any location.
- Reliable network camera surveillance recorder for home and DIY users
- View real-time and recorded video of all nine cameras from anywhere in your home or office, or remotely via the Internet
- M-JPEG, MPEG4 or H.264 video format
- Effortless network camera setup and management
- User-friendly interface provides 9 channels of simultaneous live view, recording, and playback and PTZ control
- Continuous or scheduled recording with automatic overwrite function
- One-bay SATA 3.5 inch Hard Drive interface, up to 4 TB of hard disk storage space of recorded video (Hard disk not included)