The innovative Philips WLAN adapter instantly sends your files from the dictation recorder to your transcriptionist. Just dock the recorder to upload your dictation files directly to the company network using built-in WiFi. Administrators can easily deploy automatic firmware updates for Pocket Memo dictation recorders via an easy Web browser interface. Just dock your dictation recorder into the WLAN adapter and enjoy the easiest way to transfer your dictation files in seconds to the transcriptionist. The WLAN adapter is simple to use and requires no end-user training or configuration. Users just dock their recorder to upload dictation files. The average annual maintenance costs for a PC are four to seven times the acquisition costs. In contrast, WLAN adapters are easy to deploy and manage, reducing your IT maintenance costs. End-to-end encryption with DSS file encryption and secure FTP transfer as well as wireless industry-standard security features ensure that sensitive information remains confidential. Having no local storage capability, the WLAN adapter is not vulnerable to viruses or other malicious software. File upload is limited to dictation sound files (.dss/.ds2, .wav, .mp3), thus prohibiting that the WLAN adapter is used to upload harmful files to the network.
- Direct file upload from the recorder to the network for faster turnaround time
- Seamless and simple use with no user configuration or training required
- Easy implementation without investment in additional hardware
- Wireless security features and FTPS support for secure file transfer
- Password protection for safeguarding configuration access