The Sandberg USB 3.0 Boost PCI-E enables you to upgrade your PC to operate the high-speed USB 3.0 standard. Simply insert the card into an available PCI-E port inside your computer, and then you can connect USB 3.0 devices to the card's USB 3.0 ports. You can then transfer data at speeds of up to an impressive 5 Gbit/sec, equivalent to 10 times faster than the previous USB 2.0 standard. It is still possible to connect USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices to the card.
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0
- Single-lane (x1) PCI Express throughput rates up to 5 Gbps
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 specification Revision 1.0
- Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- Supports 2 downstream ports for all speeds
- Built-in 4-pin power connector for receiving extra power supply from system
- Compliant with Intel's eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification 0.96