You can manage bandwidth down to the level of individual applications, with five priority levels (highest, higher, normal, lower, lowest) and even the ability to block specific traffic. GameFirst III even has a built-in Network Monitor tool, so you can supervise your network traffic and test your connection speed to check that you're getting the bandwidth you pay for! ROG knows the importance of flawless audio - pristine effects and full-range soundtracks make the game. That's why we invest substantial engineering resources to perfect onboard audio. The result is SupremeFX. Cutting-edge isolation technologies minimize electromagnetic interference (EMI) and exceptionally premium components deliver best-in-class audio that's as great as a dedicated soundcard. But we never rest on our laurels, which is why SupremeFX 2014 has been refined even further for Maximus VII motherboards. That means even finer components and superbly clever software innovations for gaming and multimedia experiences beyond compare!
- Intel LGA1150 4th, New 4th & 5th-Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors Ready
- Intel Z97 Express Chipset with M.2 support (up to 10Gb/s data-transfer)
- Intel Ethernet + LANGuard + GameFirst III -This is game networking taken to the next level. This is ROG
- SupremeFX 2014 + Radar II - New and improved audio that's beyond compare
- KeyBot + TrueVolt USB - Instant keyboard upgrade and rock-steady 5V USB supply
- USB UEFI BIOS and Secure Erase - Award-winning simplicity and factory-fresh conditioning for superb performance
- World's first dual-colour PCB with a matte black and red finish