Solid-state capacitors are able to withstand extreme temperatures of up to 105°C for as long as 5,000 hours - that's two-and-a-half (2.5X) times longer than traditional capacitors. This exceptional durability means superb real-world endurance to more typical PC operating temperatures, ensuring that ASUS motherboards continue working longer. ASUS motherboard back I/O panels are made from strong and corrosion-resistant stainless steel, which is bonded with a thin layer of chromium oxide to enhance anti-corrosive properties. Passing 72-hour spray salt endurance tests, ASUS stainless steel back I/O panels have a lifespan that's three times (3X) longer compared to ordinary panels. Electrostatic discharge (ESD) can happen suddenly, and its damaging effects are easily underestimated. ASUS ESD Guards are tested to very high standards, capable of up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-6kV for contact discharge. We employ an active protective circuit design to guard your system against electrostatic interference and damage, providing greater component longevity.
- Proven quality - 5X Protection. 1000+ compatible devices. 7000+ validation hours
- Crystal Sound 2 - Flawless audio that makes you part of the game
- Speed up your system with lightning-fast 10Gb/s M.2
- Fan Xpert 3 - Advanced fan controls for ultimate cooling and quietness
- Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS with new EZ Tuning Wizard
- ASUS HomeCloud - A digital PC hub perfect for sharing and home theatre