The Nortel Mobile USB Headset Adaptor extends high-quality digital audio and business telephony features from Nortel Communication Clients including the IP Softphone 2050, Multimedia Communication Server 5100 and Multimedia Communication Server 5200 Clients, and the m6350 for IP Centrex applications. USB 1.1 (and later) connections are supported along with a 2.5mm headset jack, offering the choice of a single 3rd party headset for use in both public and private network calls.
- Six, colour-coded, preprinted icon-based function keys for minimize/maximize, call answer, call release, mute, volume up, volume down
- 2.5mm headset jack supports use of 3rd party headsets compatible with Motorola cellular telephones
- Portable - small form factor with dimensions of 62mm Long, 32 mm Wide, 16mm High
- Visual alerting via Red and Blue translucent LED's of incoming call, voicemail and adaptor activation status
- User configurable audio parameters enable client alerts and media to be directed to external PC speakers or to USB Headset
- Supports Nortel software-based Communication Clients including IP Softphone 2050, Multimedia Communication Server 5100 and 5200 PC and Web Clients and m6350 IP Centrex Client