Dual processors feature one dedicated to 2.4GHz and another to 5GHz, offering the best concurrent throughput with dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz operation at up to a combined 750Mbps. The 2.4GHz band can handle basic tasks like web browsing, while 5GHz performs more bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD video streaming and online gaming. Featuring SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity to devices, FTP, SAMBA, UPnP AV servers, and DLNA, the RT-N65U enhances data sharing and connections. Download HTTP, FTP, and P2P files to a router-connected USB storage device all day even without a PC. Additionally, the twin USB 3.0 ports allow networked printer and file server connections, so you can perform multiple tasks at once. ASUS AiRadar intelligently strengthens connections to wireless devices. With high-powered amplification and beam packaging, it provides optimized signals in any direction with better coverage to improve your data throughput. Equipped with a powerful hardware NAT acceleration engine and built-in Gigabit Ethernet, the RT-N65U gives you full Gigabit performance, making its WAN to LAN throughput up to 2-5 times that of traditional software-based NAT Gigabit routers.
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent dual-band transmissions with dual processor design for stronger signals and faster connection rates up to 750Mbps combined
- Gigabit Ethernet ports with hardware NAT for the fastest, most reliable internet performance
- Twin USB 3.0 ports provide SuperSpeed file, printer, and 3G sharing
- Download Master for Wireless Data Storage and Access to Router-Connected USB Storage Devices
- ASUSWRT dashboard UI offers easy setup, signal monitoring, and network application control