Remote control, take control - Mobile Security Manager is a web-based platform that allows users to remotely manage and monitor their device. It provides full control over the device controls and prevents the settings from being changed. It allows settings to be remotely changed by pushing the commands out to the device. Antitheft commands, scans to ensure the device is clean, management of spam filter blacklist or whitelist and the setting up parental controls can all be remotely managed. Users can also send SMS commands from another phone to lock the device, wipe its data or activate the Scream alarm. Parental control, discrete monitoring - A powerful parental control module helps safeguard children. Parents can discretely monitor SMS messages, calls and pictures, and view applications that are being installed on a device. They can also activate GPS tracking to locate a device. Remote management of these features provides parents with real-time, flexible monitoring and control. Spam blocker, keep it out - A Call Manager tool can be used to automatically block or allow specific numbers. A short code block also halts spam messages which are typically sent from short code numbers. Customised number lists can also be created to add or remove numbers from the call history.
- Antivirus ensures 24/7 protection against the rising tide of malware aimed at Android devices
- Antitheft protects against loss and theft with remote lock, wipe and locate features
- Simple one-tap 100GB mobile data backup to protect important information
- Remote control of devices with Mobile Security Manager
- Powerful parental controls allow discreet monitoring of children's devices
- Call Manager blocks unwanted calls and spam calls