The SDOCK2U33 Dual 2.5/3.5 SATA hard drive docking station lets you dock and swap drives from your desktop or laptop computer simultaneously, using a single USB port. Enhanced with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), this hard drive docking station lets you get the most out of the fastest drive technologies such as SATA III (6 Gbps), solid state drives (SSD) and hybrid, drives with performance up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller. See our UASP testing results below for further details. The hard drive dock features independent power buttons for each individual drive, ensuring you can operate each hard drive separately. This gives you the freedom to hot-swap one drive while transferring data to another, saving you time. Extend the value of this hard drive docking station further with the addition of our SATA to IDE Hard Drive Adapter (SAT2IDEADP), allowing easy insertion of any 2.5 or 3.5in. IDE hard drive into a SATA hard drive dock.
- Support SATA III (6 Gbps) and UASP for optimal performance
- Independent power buttons for each hard drive
- Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps) drives
- Compatible with USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 (5 Gbps / 480 Mbps / 1.5 Mbps)
- Supports both 2.5 and 3.5 form factor hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD)
- Dual bay, top slot-loading design with drive doors