The SDOCK2U33EB Dual 2.5/3.5 SATA hard drive docking station lets you dock and swap hard drives from your desktop or laptop computer simultaneously using a single eSATA or USB port. For fast performance and efficient data transfers when connected through eSATA, the docking station supports full SATA III transfer speeds -- up to 6 Gbps. For universal compatibility, the dock can be connected through USB 3.0 with transfer speeds up 5 Gbps plus support for UASP, which supports performance up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller to utilize the full potential of your SATA III hard drives. See our UASP testing results below for further details. The hard drive docking station supports the fastest drive technologies including SATA III (6 Gbps), hybrid drives and solid state drives (SSD), ensuring you can save time by getting the most out of your drive performance. Extend the value of this hard drive docking station further with the addition of our SATA to IDE Hard Drive Adapter (SAT2IDEADP), allowing easy insertion of any 2.5 or 3.5in. IDE hard drive into a SATA hard drive dock. To ensure compatibility with your computer system, the SDOCK2U33EB supports all of the leading operating systems, including: Microsoft Windows (8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2003), Apple OSX (10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6), Linux, and Google Chrome OS.
- Support SATA III (6 Gbps) and UASP for optimal performance eSATA or USB host connection
- Compatible with USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 (5 Gbps / 480 Mbps / 1.5 Mbps)
- Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps) drives
- Supports both 2.5 and 3.5 form factor hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD)
- Dual bay, top slot-loading design with drive doors