The card runs up to 20% cooler and up to three times (3X) quieter than reference designs and benefits from DIGI+, an exclusive voltage-regulation module (VRM) for incredible stability and reduced noise. GPU Tweak teases maximum performance from the GPU and users to live stream their enhanced gameplay. R9 280 DirectCU II has 3GB of GDDR5 video memory and supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600. Exclusive DirectCU II thermal design includes a direct-GPU contact 10mm copper heatpipe and 220% larger dissipation area to boost heat removal efficiency. It performs 20% cooler and 3X quieter than reference. Proprietary CoolTech fan consists of a hybrid blade and bearing design, with inner radial blower and outer flower-type blades. These provide multi-directional airflow to accelerate heat removal and enable highly stable graphics performance. Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a 12-phase power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30%, enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen voltage modulation tolerance, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times over reference. GPU Tweak streaming tool that lets you share on-screen action in real time - so others can watch live as games are played. It's even possible to add to the streaming window scrolling text, pictures and webcam images.
- DirectCU II achieves 20% lower temps with 220% the dissipation area, plus 3X quieter running than reference
- Exclusive CoolTech Fan drives wider airflow to keep critical components cool
- DIGI+ VRM with 12-phase Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface
- GPU Tweak Streaming let you share on-screen action in real time - so others can watch live as games are played