Kingston's SSDNow KC380 1.8 solid-state drive features a small case form factor that fits in notebooks, sub-notebooks, tablet PCs and netbooks with a smaller physical device storage footprint. Lighter than a traditional hard drive, it lets users take advantage of the durability, reliability and performance improvements of Flash memory in systems currently using 1.8 hard drives and is the ultimate hard drive replacement. KC380 consumes less power and generates less heat than a traditional HDD - at a fraction of the cost of a new system. It offers advanced data integrity protection and an award-winning SandForce second-generation SSD processor with DuraClass technology. DuraClass features include DuraWrite and advanced wear-levelling to extend the life of the drive, and garbage collection and over-provisioning for consistent performance and a longer life for your SSD and your data. KC380 is backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Fast - dramatic performance increase for any system upgrade
- Endurance - Data Integrity Protection featuring DuraClass technology
- Durable - DuraWrite optimizes writes to extend endurance
- Multiple capacities - the right capacity to meet your storage needs
- Supports TRIM - maintains maximum performance on compatible operating systems
- Guaranteed - three-year warranty, free technical support