Optimized power delivery is further assured with high-fidelity low-dropout (LDO) regulators - unprecedented in the audio-card industry. As well, audiophile-appreciated WIMA capacitors deliver balanced sound. The profound musicality that Essence listeners expect is encapsulated by celebrated MUSES 8920 and MUSES 8820 op-amps, which deliver true-to-life tonality and spacious sound imaging. Exclusive to Essence STX II 7.1 is a multichannel daughterboard that delivers true 7.1-channel surround with high-fidelity 120dB SNR outputs. This easy-to-fit daughterboard slides into a slot adjacent to Essence STX II 7.1, so installation couldn't be more convenient. Each channel is fully customizable with nine swappable op-amp sockets - giving audiophiles complete freedom to create the perfect surround-sound experience for their ears and listening environment.
- Industry-leading 124dB SNR (signal-to-noise ratio) audio quality inherited from the revolutionary and widely-acclaimed Xonar Essence ST/STX
- Ultra-low jitter with premium TCXO clock source
- Clean and consistent power supply thanks to high-fidelity low-dropout (LDO) regulators and WIMA capacitors for uncompromising sound
- Top-notch headphone amplifier supports up to 600ohm-headphone impedance with additional gain for in-ear monitors (IEMs)
- Exclusive op-amp swap kit includes three op-amps and tool for easy tone tuning
- Celebrated MUSES op-amps deliver true-to-life musicality
- Ultra-fidelity (120dB SNR) 7.1-channel output via the exclusive daughterboard