The Universal Dock is the ultimate iPod docking solution. Any model of iPod with a dock connector can fit perfectly into a single Universal Dock through the use of interchangeable inserts called Dock Adaptors. You simply insert the Dock Adaptor that fits your particular iPod model, then plug in your iPod. When you want to connect a different-size iPod, simply pop out the Dock Adaptor and insert a new one.
- Connect the Dock to your computer with the cable that came with your iPod, then place your iPod in the Dock to sync and charge the battery. No more reaching behind the computer to plug it in
- Connect the Dock to an electrical outlet using an iPod Power Adaptor, then place your iPod in the Dock to charge the battery
- Connect the Dock to a stereo or speakers using an iPod AV Cable or a stereo audio cable to play music from iPod
- Control playback from a distance using the Apple Remote
- Display photos on a TV or other video device using an iPod AV Cable or S-video cable if you have an iPod with a colour display
- Display videos on a TV or other video device using an iPod AV Cable or S-video cable if you have an iPod with video capability