Cruzer Enterprise is a USB drive specifically designed to meet the unique security, compliance, and manageability needs of enterprise-size businesses. It does not rely upon users to decide which files to secure. Instead it requires mandatory access control for all files, storing them in an encrypted, password-protected partition. This ensures security and protects stored data in the event of device loss or theft. Cruzer Enterprise features ultra fast transfer speeds, a simple interface, and the ability to plug-and-play. It’s intuitive and practical enough for users to start using immediately. With hardware based encryption and mandatory access control, Cruzer Enterprise helps IT managers more effectively protect information on company issued portable storage devices.
- Hardware based 256-bit AES encryption
- Mandatory security of all files (100% private partition)
- Strong password
- "Lockdown" mode when a set number of incorrect password attempts are made
- Centrally manageable (using SanDisk CMC software sold separately)
- Ultra fast transfer speed – 24MB/s read, 20MB/s write