This is an essential and convenient tool to let users know more about overclocking conditions without entering the BIOS. The P8Z77 WS provides complete compatibility with RAID and LAN cards.Users enjoy a wider selection of devices and higher reliability. As a workstation motherboard that puts an emphasis on system integration, the P8Z77 WS offers the benefit of greater confidence and convenience. PCI Express 3.0 (PCIe 3.0) is the latest PCI Express bus standard with improved encoding schemes that provide twice the performance of current PCIe 2.0. Total bandwidth for a x16 link reaches a maximum of 32GB/s, double the 16GB/s of PCIe 2.0 (in x16 mode). As such, PCIe 3.0 provides users unprecedented data speeds, combined with the convenience and seamless transition offered by complete backward compatibility with PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 devices. PCIe 3.0 will become a must-have feature for users who wish to improve and optimize graphic performance, as well as have the latest technology available to them.
- Best Graphics Performance with Gen3 CrossFireX and Geforce SLI
- Dual Server Class Intel Gigabit LAN Lower CPU Utilization and Improve Throughput Quality
- 3X Faster Performance with one-click ASUS SSD Caching
- Fan Xpert 2 - The Most Customizable Fan Controls
- Windows 8 Ready - Assured Compatibility
- Support Intel Xeon Phi 3100 series (active fan SKU only) and NVIDIA Tesla K20C cards