In addition to expanding an existing volume, IT administrators can use the REXP-1000 Pro as a budget-friendly external storage to perform speedy and secure backup tasks for the Turbo NAS. The QNAP RTRR (Real-Time Remote Replication) or rsync service lets IT administrators back up the Turbo NAS data to the REXP-1000 Pro on a real time or scheduled basis. The REXP-1000 Pro offers high flexibility in hard drive selection. IT administrators can choose enterprise-level SAS HDDs with high performance and high reliability for mission critical applications, low-cost but high-capacity SATA HDDs for large data archiving, or high-speed and high stability SSDs for I/O intensive operations.
- Supports 10 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drive or 10 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA SSD hard drive
- Plug and use, seamless capacity expansion
- Missing mode protection
- High density, high efficiency and high scalability
- Flexible management with the QTS Storage Manager
- Backup storage for the Turbo NAS