Unsatisfied that your wireless can't reach certain areas in your house? Powerline is an ideal and simple solution to your problem. Edimax's HP-6002AC AV600 Gigabit Powerline Adapter extends your internet access with standard power outlets to create a 600 Mbps high-speed network to any room without internet dead spots and no more messy wires running through your house. Unlike Wi-Fi devices with limited bandwidth, the HP-6002AC is perfect for high-bandwidth applications like HD video, 3D movies and audio streaming to every room, and it's compatible with any networking device with an Ethernet port. HP-6002AC Powerline adapters can also reach locations which Wi-Fi can't, so they are ideal for computers, home theatre, smart TVs and gaming devices - providing you with an expandable and easy to set up network at home. The Edimax HP-6002AC comes with the latest Powerline speed up to 600Mbps and Gigabit speed up to 1000Mbps, providing users with the fastest Powerline adapters and taking home networks to super-speed levels. 600Mbps Powerline speed and RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet is ideal for bandwidth intensive applications such as multiple 3D/HD video streaming and multiplayer gaming, ensuring smooth transition and high performance. The Edimax HP-6002AC transforms the existing electrical wires in your home or office into a high-speed network. Complicated, disruptive and unsightly cabling is no longer necessary - if your home or office doesn't have an existing Ethernet cable infrastructure, the HP-6002AC enables you to create a network environment easily and cost-effectively. With the Edimax HP-6002AC, no electrical outlet goes to waste. It is built with an integrated power socket, which you can use with any electrical device. So even when the HP-6002AC is plugged into a socket, you can still plug another electrical device into the HP-6002AC and have your usual socket capacity.
- Fastest Powerline Speed: Up to 600Mbps Powerline speed & 1000Mbps Gigabit LAN speed
- Smooth Connection: Ideal for multiple 3D/HD video streaming and multiplayer gaming with QoS and IGMP features assure the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications
- Plug & Play, No More Unsightly Cabling: Easily create or extend networks via existing electrical wires, up to 300-meter range over a home's electrical circuit through walls or across floors
- No Electrical Outlet Goes to Waste: Integrated Power Socket with Noise Filter
- Energy Saving: Features an energy saving mode to reduce power consumption
- Backward Compatibility: Compatible with all AV500 & AV200 Powerline adaptors (HomePlug AV)