An enterprise-grade phone, the SoundPoint IP 450 delivers an easy-to-navigate menu and a combination of 17 dedicated hard keys and four content sensitive soft keys on a backlit, multi-level grayscale 256 x 116 pixel LCD display. Hosting a built-in XML Microbrowser, the SoundPoint IP 450 offers an easy- to-access graphical interface to run productivity-enhancing third-party applications using Polycom’s flexible and open XML API. In today’s Internet driven world, the ability to conduct real time communication and collaboration has become critical to an organizations survival. As the market leader in voice, video, data and Web solutions, our award-winning IP telephony and conference technology makes it easy for people to interact and maximize productivity over any network, in just about any environment, anywhere around the globe. That’s why more organizations worldwide use and prefer Polycom IP telephony and application solutions. Because when people work together, great things happen. See how you, too, can achieve great things with the Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 desktop phone.
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML Microbrowser
- Backlit 256 x 116-pixel multi-layer, grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (Class 2)
- Two port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port