The USB32VGAEH3 USB 3.0 to VGA Adapter turns a USB 3.0 port into a VGA output port with 1920x1200/1080p video support. The adapter features a built-in 3-port USB 3.0 hub, which enables you to connect three different USB devices, along with the display adapter, to the same USB 3.0 port - an ideal workaround for Ultrabook or laptop computers that have a limited number of USB ports available. Functioning as an external graphics card, this USB to VGA adapter provides a convenient way to add multi-monitor capability to a USB 3.0-enabled desktop or laptop computer. Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) USB 3.0 interface, the adapter delivers smooth, high-definition content to your VGA monitor / projector. The adapter can be used to mirror your primary desktop, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop to double your workspace and increase your productivity. The USB32VGAEH3 also features a built-in 3-port USB 3.0 hub, which lets you use the device as a mini dock for connecting peripherals such as a mouse, printer and keyboard along with your monitor. Then, it's as easy as connecting your laptop to the adapter to sync each device at your work station - a versatile solution for making your laptop portable when you want it to be, and powerful when you need it to be.
- High-bandwidth USB 3.0 host connection, for reliable high-definition video playback
- Built in 3-Port USB 3.0 hub offers improved connectivity options on your slimline laptop or Ultrabook
- USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) Interface, backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Fast, easy installation
- USB-powered - No external power adaptor required
- Choose between Mirrored, Extended or Primary display configurations
- Driver software supports display rotation