FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY systems provide the most powerful and flexible data centre solutions for companies of all sizes, across all industries and for any type of workload. This includes expandable PRIMERGY tower servers for remote and branch offices, versatile rack-mount servers, compact and scalable blade systems, as well as density-optimized scale-out servers. They convince by business proven quality with a wide range of innovations, highest efficiency cutting operational cost and complexity, and provide more agility in daily operations in order to turn IT faster into a business advantage. Perfect for small and medium businesses as well as branch offices, FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY TX tower systems are robust and cost-efficient servers by providing rock solid reliability. Additionally they are characterized by simple IT operations, low power consumption and quiet operation so that they can be handled by non-technically trained staff and can be used in standard office environments. By the way: Almost all PRIMERGY TX servers can be rack-mounted to offer best flexibility. The FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY TX1320 M1 is the perfect server for environments where space, full server functionality and silent operation are crucial. The ultra-compact tower server is an excellent choice for retail premises, branch offices, or in other contexts where strict legal controls apply, e.g. medical, legal or financial services. With full server management capabilities the system can easily be integrated into existing IT infrastructures or administered from afar. Despite its size the PRIMERGY TX1320 M1 features Intel Xeon processor E3 family performance, up to four storage drives and supports an optional backup device. This unique combination makes it ideal for demanding environments where space is scarce.
- Intel Xeon processor E3 v3 family with up to 4 cores
- Up to 32 GB ECC memory (4 DIMMs) and 4 PCIe slots
- Ultra-small form factor fits everywhere - in either tower or desktop position
- Low noise emissions through optimized air flow and Fujitsu's Cool-Safe technology
- Fujitsu ServerView Suite including tools for installation and deployment, permanent status monitoring and control
- Screwless chassis, hot-plug 2.5-inch and 'Easy Rails' for 3.5-inch storage disks