By adopting digital pulse-width modulation (PWM), the ASRock motherboard can provide CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly. Compared to analog PWM, digital PWM can optimize the CPU power solution and provide a proper and stable Vcore for the processor. With the combined power of three kinds of capacitors, MFC allows users to overclock their PC rig to extreme levels without worrying about the hardware components. Designed with a 12 Power Phase Design, this motherboard features sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it offers unmatched overclocking capabilities and enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers as well. Dual-Stack MOSFET (DSM) is an innovative new design of MOSFETs. The silicon die area is increased by stacking two dies into a MOSFET. The larger the die area, the lower Rds(on). Compared to traditional discrete MOSFET, DSM can provide larger die area and lower Rds(on), so the power supply for CPU Vcore is more efficient.
- A-Style : Home Cloud, Purity Sound, 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Premium Gold Capacitor Design, Digi Power, 12 Power Phase Design, Dual-Stack MOSFET
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2933+(OC)
- AMD 4-Way CrossFireX and NVIDIA 4-Way SLI supported by PLX PEX 8747 Bridge ntel Dual Gigabit LAN with Teaming
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec), Supports DTS Connect