The Broadcom controller is performance-focused and optimized for high throughput, low latency, and reduced CPU utilization, making it an excellent choice for data centre, enterprise, and service provider users. P9D-MH/SAS/10G-DUAL is built with Intel C224 chipset which natively supports 4-port Serial ATA (SATA) 6G interface, and supports 8-port SAS 6G from LSI SAS2308 with PCI-E Gen3 interface. With Intel C224 chipset and LSI 2308 Integrated RAID controller, P9D-MH/SAS/10G-DUAL provides large storage capacity for data centre and other high-end storage server applications. A SATA DOM is a flash drive simulating a hard disc which can be used without additional software or drivers. It is particularly useful within embedded computing systems or thin clients. The ASUS-exclusive design adds an onboard 4-pin power connector and a USB header to make SATA DOM installation simple and easy.
- Designed for Apache Hadoop storage servers
- High power efficiency with premium components and digital power control
- High speed interconnection with Broadcom 10 GbE controller
- Complete storage solution for Data Center
- SATA DOM (Disk on Module) ready
- Comprehensive server management: ASMB7-iKVM and ASWM Enterprise
- Friendly Design for front I/O, front VGA