Synology RS2414+/RS2414RP+ securely connects to Synology RX1214/ RX1214RP with an high-bandwidth expansion cable that ensures maximum throughput. It allows the hard drives in the connected Synology RX1214/RX1214RP to operate as they are the internal ones of the Synology RS2414+/RS2414RP+, with no lag in data retrieval. With SATA III 6Gb/s interface support, Synology RX1214/RX1214RP unleashes the full performance of the installed drives and provides outstanding data transfer rate. To ensures 24/7 service uptime, Synology RX1214RP is equipped with redundant power supplies, allowing automatic fail-over support if one of the PSUs is failed. Deep Sleep can be manually configured to take effect automatically when the system has been inactive for a period of time. This not only saves energy but also extends the lifespan of the hard disk. The RX1214/ RX1214RP will also smartly power on/off with the attached RackStation, so no user intervention is needed to keep this system running smartly and efficiently.
- Plug-n-use design for seamless storage space upgrade
- Online Volume Expansion
- SATA III 6Gb/s Interface Support
- Redundant Power Supplies Ensure Service Uptime (RX1214RP only)
- Energy-Saving Deep Sleep Mode
- Easy Installation with Screwless Rail Kit (optional)
- Managed from Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM)