Synology RS214 is an affordable and reliable solution for a growing business of any size. The built-in floating-point unit enhances the overall capability of the main CPU, enabling higher working efficiency. Synology RS214 delivers an average over 70 MB/sec writing speed under RAID 1 configuration in a Windows environment, and over 100 MB/sec reading.1 With RAM twice the size of its predecessor, RS214 exhibits a surprising boost in multi-tasking performance, making it one of the best values in 2-bay rackmount NAS devices available today. Designed with attention to recovery mechanism, RS214 comes with dual LAN failover support to ensure continual network service in case of LAN failure, while hot-swappable design facilitates easy and risk-free hard drive replacement. The brand new hard drive tray lock further secures your hard drives from unauthorized or accidental withdrawal. To ensure scalability, RS214 provides an eSATA and two USB 3.0 interfaces in the back, alongside two USB 2.0 interfaces in the front panel for quick access.
- CPU with Floating-Point Unit Boosting Working Efficiency
- 512MB RAM for Increased Multi-Tasking Power
- Dual LAN with Failover and Link Aggregation Support
- Features SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- Hot-swappable Hard Drive Design
- 12-Inch Depth to Fit in 2-Post Rack & Wall Mount Rack
- Running on Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM)