Extends wireless coverage to outdoor with the high power WND930 Access Point. The WND930 Access Point combines industrial and robust design with flexible antenna options, and dual band (2.4 and 5 GHz) concurrent operation for optimal outdoor deployment. The WND930 Outdoor Access Point is powered by redundant dual Power over Ethernet (PoE) gigabit ports as well as the capability to power other PoE devices. The WND930 Outdoor Access Point operates under harsh environment with its industrial grade IP67 enclosure and an embedded heater to allow the Access Point to operate in below freezing point temperature. Through its user friendly interface and mounting accessory kits, the WND930 Access Point can be configured and installed easily in less than 10 minutes.
- Power over Ethernet (802.3af or 802.3at)
- 2 ports 802.3af or 1 port of 802.3at for AP operation
- 2 ports of 802.3at for concurrent AP and PoE PSE operations
- Two (10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45) port with Auto Uplink (Auto MDI-X) with PoE PD (Power over Ethernet In)
- One (10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45) port with Auto Uplink (Auto MDI-X) with PoE PSE (Power over Ethernet Out)
- Two connectors for 2.4GHz antennas Type N connector (female)
- Two connectors for 5 GHz antennas Type N connector (female)