TRENDnet's Gigabit PoE Splitter, model TPE-104GS, networks a non-PoE device in a remote location using a PoE network connection. The TPE-104GS splits a Gigabit PoE connection into separate power and Gigabit data sources. A handy toggle switch adjusts output power to 5 V, 7.5 V, 9 V, or 12 V in order to match non-PoE device power requirements. The included 2 and 2.5 mm jumper cables increase power pin device compatibility.
- Install a non-PoE device in a remote location
- Splits a Gigabit PoE signal into separate power and Gigabit data sources
- Set the output power to either 5 V, 7.5 V, 9 V, or 12 V
- Use this compact device with TRENDnet PoE switches or injectors
- Save on installation and equipment costs
- The included 2 and 2.5 mm jumper cables increase power pin device compatibility with the non-PoE networked device
- Built-in mounting points increase installation flexibility