With only a PIKE riser card and a PIKE card, upgrade the server from a SATA to SAS based storage system by re-connecting the cable from the onboard SATA to a PIKE riser SAS port. Users now have flexible choices for multiple storage options! The ESC4000 G2 supports dual CPUs from the Intel Xeon E5-2600 processor family and with 16 DIMM sockets onboard, up to 512GBof four-channel DDR3 1600/1333 memory is supported. Combined, they provide for a high computing capability that can tackle the most difficult of tasks. Additionally, there are more PCI-E lanes with PCI-E Gen 3 support, which is suitable for systems that require high I/O connectivity and bandwidth and supports more PCI-E devices.
- 8+1 Flexible Expansion Slots
- Intelligent System Fan Control II Function
- 1+1 Redundant PSU (1600W 80+ Platinum)
- Comprehensive RAID Solutions
- Complete Server Remote Management Solution
- Cutting-edge architecture