Flattened copper heatpipes make direct contact with GPU surfaces so heat is dissipated more efficiently, delivering 20% cooler and vastly quieter performance with twice the dissipation area and 6X greater airflow than reference. Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a 6-phase power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30%, enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen voltage modulation tolerance, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times over reference. GPU Tweak streaming tool that lets you share on-screen action in real time - so others can watch live as games are played. It's even possible to add to the streaming window scrolling text, pictures and webcam images. Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe 2.0 for faster GPU-CPU communication. Broaden your gaming landscape across up to six independent displays simultaneously via DisplayPort or DVI connectivity. Now fully certified and supported by over a 100 games. Immerse in stereoscopic 3D gaming and get up close and personal with your favorite stars while watching Blu-ray 3D. AMD HD3D is also designed for professionals who create complex visual effects and detailed data visualizations.
- DirectCU II achieves 20% lower temps with twice the dissipation area and 6X greater airflow than reference design
- 1075 MHz engine clock for better performance and outstanding gaming experience
- DIGI+ VRM with 6-phase Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface
- GPU Tweak Streaming lets you share on-screen action in real time - so others can watch live as games are played