The R300WN22GAGB Wireless-N Guest WiFi Access Point (WAP) lets you create multiple temporary guest WiFi accounts, for secure wireless network access at the touch of a button. The guest access point offers simplicity for both the end-user and the IT professional implementing it, by integrating an LCD display and a 'Get Key' button directly onto the device. When the button is pressed, the device will generate and display a temporary User ID and Security Key, based on your configured settings. From there, the user simply connects their device to the Guest wireless network and they are on the Internet. The guest WiFi AP can be easily configured to use separate SSIDs and network segments for guests and employees, helping you provide fast network connectivity for your guests, while still protecting internal network resources and intranet sites. Supporting wireless-N data rates up to 300 Mbps on the 2.4GHz frequency, the wireless AP is compatible with 802.11b/g/n standards and supports WPA and WPA2 authentication, for a secure connection. The WAP also offers an easy-to-use web interface which offers configuration options including multiple SSIDs, custom login / user agreement pages, bandwidth management and usage reporting.
- Integrated LCD display and 'Get Key' button for guest users
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n (Wireless-N) compliant, with speeds up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz
- 5 rear RJ45 connectors for LAN / WAN connection
- Supports multiple SSIDs
- Supports 20 simultaneous users
- Supports WPA and WPA2 security with TKIP/AES encryption
- Customizable Login Page, User Agreement Page and Information Window